Easy to get into. Easy to be in. And easy to get out of. It’s that simple.
The PFS Simple Lease:
- Has flexible terms, tailored to your situation and needs
- Can be used to acquire any new or previously owned car valued over $75,000
- Enables you to acquire any car purchased from a dealer, a private party, or at an auction.
Here’s how the Simple Lease works:
Upfront, we agree on a lease-end residual value for your car. Your lease payments are based on the difference between the amount financed and that residual value.
When your lease expires, you have four options:
- Pay the residual value and own the car
- Sell the car privately, pay the residual value, and keep any difference
- Trade the car in, the dealer pays the residual value, and you keep any difference
- Refinance the residual value through a new lease without a large cash outlay, and continue to own the car