Privacy is the confidentiality and protection you expect when sharing important personal information. We understand that in the financial services industry, privacy is extremely important when handling your personal financial information. At Premier Financial Services, LLC, we pride ourselves on exceeding our customers’ expectations and maintaining long-term relationships. Your privacy is our priority.
Submitting a credit application, electronically or in print, automatically collects the following information in order to process your lease application.
- Personal information including date of birth, Social Security Number, and citizenship.
- Employment history and salary information.
- Personal financial information.
Premier Financial Services, LLC may require you to supply the following additional information in order to decide whether to grant the requested credit.
- Tax Returns or other financial documentation
- Driver’s license information
Signing up for our electronic newsletter, subscribing to our website blog, or following our social media pages may automatically collect one or both of the following in order to keep you informed of the latest PFS news with push notifications.
- Contact information, such as your full name
- Email address
We utilize electronic communications, transactions, and signatures during the lease inception process, as well as over the life of the lease. When you participate in any of the above, the following information may be automatically collected.
- Electronic signature
- Email address
- IP address
How your personal data is used:
- As stated on our credit application, the information you provide will be checked and verified through consumer credit reporting agencies.
- Once a credit report is received, it is reviewed by our loan officers and may also be reviewed by our underwriting banks’ credit analysts.
- Once you enter into a lease with Premier Financial Services, LLC, we may send you special offers, invitations to special events, and necessary lease maintenance correspondence.
- We reserve the right to review your credit throughout the life of the lease, or as needed through contractual obligations.
How we may share information:
- We will share your credit information with our underwriting banks if you have applied for a lease.
- In the event of a default, we will share your information with those parties that will help us locate you, the vehicle, our asset, and help us collect any deficiency.
- We do not sell or share our list of applicants, customers, or followers to any other non-affiliated parties.
How we protect your personal data:
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information. Our proprietary database is monitored at all times and audited quarterly for cybersecurity by an independent third party. We take reasonable steps to verify your identity before discussing any details about your account, and we require your authorization before disclosing any information about your account to a third party. We utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology when transmitting sensitive information within our organization. Since no website, mobile application, database, or system is completely secure, Premier Financial Services, LLC cannot guaranty the security of any information provided to us. However, we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and adhere to industry standard methods of protection in order to do so.
We maintain the financial and credit information collected for a minimum of seven (7) years from date the information was originally obtained, from the close of your business transaction with Premier Financial Services, LLC, or for a commercially reasonable time.
Premier Financial Services, LLC is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third-party website or associated service provider.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but rather, provides basic information about your connection to the internet so that we may deliver website content to you consistently.
- Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), you have the right to request information about your account. However, Premier Financial Services, LLC may not comply with all requests for information due to legal and compliance issues, i.e. if the account is involved in an ongoing investigation.
- Keeping your account information up to date is very important. You have the right to rectify inaccurate information about your account at any time. If you would like to update your information, please contact Client Services at 203-267-7700.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), if you are a California resident, you have the following rights in regards to your personal information:
- To know what personal information has been collected about you over the past 12 months.
- To know whether your personal information has been sold or disclosed over the past 12 months and to whom.
- The commercial purpose for the collection and sale of your personal information.
- To say no to the sale of your personal information.
- Premier Financial Services, LLC may not comply with all requests for information due to legal and compliance issues, i.e. if the account is involved in an ongoing investigation.