Our conversation with McKeel explores the history and success of the Hagerty organization over the past three decades, which began as a company that insured vintage wooden boats. He shares his thought-provoking views on a number of topics.
In this interview, McKeel explains:
- The biggest mistake people make when insuring their collector vehicle.
- The value of tracking peer-to-peer transactions of collectible vehicles.
- Why self-driving cars will never replace human-driven cars.
- What leadership style he applies to manage his 900 employees.
- The most significant trend in collectibles over the past decade.
To learn more about McKeel and the Hagerty story, click here to read our entire interview.
Be on the lookout for future issues of Residual Values, and let us know if there’s an automotive industry thought leader you think we should feature.