A great way to spend Saturday morning would be to attend the 13th annual Sports Car Market Monterey Insider’s Seminar. The event will take place at the Gooding & Company Auction Pavilion at Pebble Beach at 9 a.m. The theme for this year’s seminar is “A Value Road Map Drive of the Market“. Industry experts will share their opinion on the market today and future expectations for the coming year.
Panelists will include:
- Carl Bomstead, SCM’s senior auction analyst will cover American Sports and Muscle cars.
- Donald Osborne, SCM’s Editor at large and freelance writer for The New York Times will be discussing European Sports and Racing.
- Stephen Serio of Aston Martin New England will speak on Ferraris and Late-Model European Exotics.
- Simon Kidston of Kidston SA: World Classic Car Expertise will present The European Perspective.
- Miles Collier, noted authority on historic automobiles to present his Collier’s Choice.
After the seminar the panelists will lead auction preview tours. There, people can look more closely at various vehicles that are consigned at this year’s Gooding auction. In addition, Premier Financial Service’s CEO, Mitchell Katz and Vice President of Sales, Douglas Ewing will be attending the event. They will be available to explain the features and benefits of leasing options available for these fine automobiles.