Here’s Issue #2 in our Dream Car Series:
“Buying from a Consignment Dealer”
There are all kinds of ways to buy your new or previously owned exotic, vintage or luxury “dream car.” So we created a 5-part series to pass that information along to serious car enthusiasts like you.
Last month, we covered Direct Sales, and in this issue we discuss both buying and selling through a Consignment Dealer. In the coming months, our “Buying Your Dream Car” series will also include:
In Issue #2 on Consignment Dealers, you’ll learn to:
- Get all fees up front, and in writing
- Look for certified late model cars
- For classics, work with a dealer that knows your model well
- Seek good counsel on market-correct pricing
- Always get a third-party inspection. Always.
Click here to read Issue #2: Buying from a Consignment Dealer
Be on the lookout for future issues on our new series, and if you have any questions about buying your dream car at any time, we’re happy to provide guidance.