Our conversation with Keith covers his early years as a ballet dancer and director, and evolution into one of the most respected voices in the sports car industry. Keith shares the details on his unusual career path, as well as helpful insights for car enthusiasts.
In this interview, Keith explains:
- How straddling a tractor as a 3-year old boy fostered his love of cars
- The challenges of owning a $30 Austin-Healey Bugeye Sprite
- Auction trends that serious car collectors should take into account
- Rules for Boomers looking to make more room in their garage
- Why he first established Sports Car Market magazine
To learn more about Keith and how he built his reputation in automotive publishing, click here to read our entire interview.
Be on the lookout for future issues of Residual Values, and let us know if there’s an automotive industry thought leader you think we should feature.