Learn more about Premier – Take a look at our Dealer FAQ below.
- How does Premier set the standard?
- Is Premier on Dealertrack®?
- How does Premier rank in customer service?
- What is quoting like with Premier?
- What is contracting like?
- What are Premier’s financing limits?
- How will leasing effect a client’s credit?
- Does Premier really have full disclosure?
- What is an amortization schedule?
- What’s the difference between simple interest vs. interest rebates?
- What about out-of-state transactions?
1. How does Premier set the standard?
Premier Financial Services sets the standard with Urgency, Follow-Through, and Consistency; by providing the highest-quality leasing and financing experience in the country.
- Immediately responding to the needs of your dealership
- Funding deals quickly
- Offering transparent, flexible financing terms
2. Is Premier on Dealertrack®?
Yes, Premier Financial Services is on Dealertrack®. You can streamline the application process by submitting via Dealertrack®, the nation’s #1 dealer-based financing tool. It’s the best of both worlds: the speed and ease of Dealertrack® with the service excellence of Premier.
3. How does Premier rank in customer service?
With 24/7 service from our Regional Sales Managers in the field and a top-notch team in our corporate office, we have the best customer service in the industry. All your needs will be answered on your schedule by a real person.
4. What is quoting like with Premier?
Quoting with PFS is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Simply request a quote by phone, email or online and you will receive an accurate quote in minutes. All quotes will be delivered in writing via email.
5. What is contracting like?
Contracting is simple with Premier, and can be done completely electronically via Docusign®. If physical signatures are required, simply print the lease from your desktop and have your client sign at your dealership.
6. What are Premier’s financing limits?
Leasing is available on all new and used vehicles selling for over $50,000, from antique and vintage to contemporary, exotic and luxury motorcars, from pre-war collectibles to just-released models of every marque.
7. How will leasing effect a client’s credit?
8. Does Premier provide full disclosure?
Yes. Premier provides full disclosure with completely transparent lease terms. All quotes and leases come with an amortization schedule detailing the pay-off, month-by-month, which will help you build trust and long-term relationships with your clients. Payoff notifications to your dealership over the life of the lease allow you to optimize every sales opportunity and deliver more cars.
9. What is an amortization schedule?
10. What’s the difference between a simple interest payoff and an interest rebate?
All payoffs are not created equal.
- Traditional leasing requires all future payments to be made, without any discount.
- An interest rebate reduces the payoff by a portion of the interest that has not accrued, resulting in full profit for the leasing company.
- Premier’s Simple Lease uses a more favorable early termination formula based on simple interest that results in a lower payoff every time, making it easier for your client to move into their next car.
11. What about out-of-state transactions?
Premier can facilitate leases anywhere in the United States, as well as provide DMV services in all 50 states. When your client is from another state, Premier processes all tag and titling paperwork. Once complete, we overnight the plate and registration directly to your client.
Ready to get started?
Still have questions? Use our contact form to get answers to your specific questions.